160 acres of mixed land for hunting. End of the road joins public lands, has power to the site, a drilled well and driveway. Areas for food plots and trails to bring in the wildlife. Silverdale area is known for its good deer and bear hunting. A small creek flows onto the land.This property has a remote feel and yet it is only 15 to 20 miles from Pelican Lake and Lake Vermilion.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Saint Louis County
- Saint Louis County Properties by Type
- Lakefront Property in Saint Louis County
- Recreational Property in Saint Louis County
- Residential Property in Saint Louis County
- Commercial Property in Saint Louis County
- Riverfront Property in Saint Louis County
- Undeveloped Land in Saint Louis County
- Ranches in Saint Louis County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.