Over 5 acres near the Vermilion River. The Vermilion River is known for its walleye, bass and northern fishing. The SW corner of the land touches Public lands giving you access to thousands of acres of public hunting lands. The variety of tree covers supports deer, grouse and other wildlife. Use this acreage as an affordable jumping off point to the BWCA, Voyageurs National Park, Echo Lake or Vermilion.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Saint Louis County
- Saint Louis County Properties by Type
- Lakefront Property in Saint Louis County
- Recreational Property in Saint Louis County
- Riverfront Property in Saint Louis County
- Residential Property in Saint Louis County
- Commercial Property in Saint Louis County
- Ranches in Saint Louis County
- Farms in Saint Louis County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.