Secluded Burntside Lake Parcel Offers Sandy Swimming Shoreline, Towering Pines, Rock Outcroppings, Panoramic Sunset Views Of North Arm, Beautiful Boundary Waters Setting W/BWCA Access! Private boreal forest of 13 acres & 677 ft west facing lakeshore adjoining hundreds of acres of Federal forest & miles of shoreline to remain undeveloped. Surveyed. Power nearby. Adjacent property available. Peaceful.
From Hwy 169 W. of Ely, N. on Grant McMahan Blvd, L. on Echo Trail, L. on Hanson Lake Rd. to Fire# (almost end of Hanson Lake Rd.)
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Saint Louis County
- Saint Louis County Properties by Type
- Lakefront Property in Saint Louis County
- Recreational Property in Saint Louis County
- Residential Property in Saint Louis County
- Commercial Property in Saint Louis County
- Riverfront Property in Saint Louis County
- Undeveloped Land in Saint Louis County
- Ranches in Saint Louis County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.