Six 20+/- acre and one 38+/- acre lot. The property has unsurpassed views and nice useable acreage. A lot of thought went into the planning of this development. Covenants that allow for comfortable country living. The subdivision has county road access, surrounded by rural lands, only 5 miles to Big Timber and 2 miles to public fishing access. This subdivision is private, yet accessible.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Sweet Grass County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Sweet Grass County
- Riverfront Property in Sweet Grass County
- Recreational Property in Sweet Grass County
- Commercial Property in Sweet Grass County
- Undeveloped Land in Sweet Grass County
- Ranches in Sweet Grass County
- Farms in Sweet Grass County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.