This 156+/- acre property is a beauty. Located just 3 miles east of Big Timber, with approximately a half mile of Yellowstone River frontage.There is an abundance of wildlife on the ranch including, mule and whitetail deer, turkey, fox, waterfowl and upland birds. A wetlands area insures wildlife habitat for perpetuity. Blue ribbon trout fishing from the property. A jack-leg fence surrounds the acreage This is a must see for any fisherman or just someone wanting a little privacy and seclusion. Broker O
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Sweet Grass County
- Sweet Grass County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Sweet Grass County
- Commercial Property in Sweet Grass County
- Riverfront Property in Sweet Grass County
- Undeveloped Land in Sweet Grass County
- Recreational Property in Sweet Grass County
- Farms in Sweet Grass County
- Hunting Land in Sweet Grass County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.