Beautiful recreational property, over a mile of Yellowstone River frontage. Numerous sloughs, backwaters and springs as well as 19+/- acres of irrigated farm ground. Waterfowl, upland birds and big game are abundant on the property. There is a mature cottonwood forest canopy along with new growth cottonwood trees and a variety of other trees. Buildable sites, privacy and easy all season access. Irrigation rights from the Big Ditch. Excellent river access with low banks, across river from BLM ground.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Stillwater County
- Stillwater County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Stillwater County
- Riverfront Property in Stillwater County
- Recreational Property in Stillwater County
- Hunting Land in Stillwater County
- Lakefront Property in Stillwater County
- Undeveloped Land in Stillwater County
- Ranches in Stillwater County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.