This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! Take advantage of this Mississippi River front property at an affordable price! Imagine being able to fish, hunt waterfowl and camp with your family all at one location. The majority of the land is enrolled in an EWP Floodplain Easement Program. These 96 acres of WRP are a great environment for goose/duck hunting and a great value for you. This property also features a rare 1/2 acre building lot right on the Mississippi River! This private, end lot has boat access and amazing views of the river. The lot is not part of the EWP Easement. It would be great for building a cabin or could be used as a camp site. More pictures to come soon. Call to set up a private showing!
- Â½ ac building or camping lot on the Mississippi River with electric and Rathbun water
- 96 acres enrolled in permanent Emergency Watershed Protection Program Floodplain Easement
- Conveniently located on the north side of Burlington (less than a mile to nearest gas station)
- Access points from Tama Rd. and Oâ??Connell Beach Rd.
- Timber on the portion of the property not in WRP was appraised for approximately $7,000
- Annual taxes of approximately $1,759
- Close to Flint River Trail (18 mile trail system through Burlington area)
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Des Moines County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.