This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
LOCATION & ROAD FRONTAGE: Located 14 miles Southeast of Sandersville, Ga. with 1,260 feet of frontage on Highway 242 and 2,100+/- feet of frontage on Tarver Road (dirt).
REGION/TOPOGRAPHY: Upper Coastal Plain / Gently sloping
UTILITIES: Electricity available
TIMBER & WATER: Timber was harvested in 2015. One interior stream and one boundary line stream.
PRICE: $44,030 ($1,295/acre)
COMMENTS: Great tract for homesite or deer camp. Also, great tract for hunting, camping, or family recreation.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Washington County
- Washington County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Washington County
- Riverfront Property in Washington County
- Hunting Land in Washington County
- Undeveloped Land in Washington County
- Timberland in Washington County
- Recreational Property in Washington County
- Horse Property in Washington County