This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! Adjacent to literally thousands of acres of state and tribal-owned acres, this property lies in an area loaded with expansive swamp complexes, dense with cover that is impenetrable in many places allowing local bucks and bears to reach trophy class. Gravel road access on two sides of the property allows for excellent access to food plots and interior box blinds without disturbing a majority of the property. If world class walleye fishing is on your agenda, this property offers the perfect base camp as it is positioned just an hours drive south of Lake of the Woods and a mere 80 miles northwest of Upper Red Lake access. Priced to sell, this property offers the buyer an opportunity at a large turnkey tract of land at a reasonable price. Additional 160 acres and cabin also available.
- Interior trail system
- 80 miles northwest of Bemidji, the regional hub of business, shopping ect.
- 50 miles northwest of Red Lake
- 13 miles southeast of Grygla, school, gas, groceries, ect.
- 50 miles east of Thief River Falls
- Excellent county road access
- 1000s of acres of state owned property allow additional opportunities
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data