This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! WRP farms are very reasonably priced and have great creek bottom habitat on them for lots of wildlife. This WRP farm is unique for these two reasons; there is a building site surveyed off that is not in the WRP and the owner has approval for food plots IN the WRP. Food plots on this piece with strategically placed tree stands and/or tower blinds would provide outstanding hunting. I picked up a nice 5 point shed antler literally right on the south side of the building site - see pics. The home site is less than 1/4 mile from blacktop and less than a mile to I-35 - easy, short commute to Des Moines or West Des Moines. This farm could also be developed into an upland bird hunting farm and/or a waterfowl set-up. Call me today to set up your showing!
- Ideal location just south of Des Moines only 1 mile from Interstate 35
- Two beautiful building sites overlooking property with utilities available
- Phenomental deer and turkey hunting area
- Designated food plot areas provide ambush sites for hunting
- Shallow ponds could be added to enhance property for waterfowl
- Well-located WRP property with great features for conservation and wildlife
- Located less than 1 mile from Truro exit off Interstate 35 with a nice building site
- Less than 1/4 mile to blacktop from building site
- Excellent deer and turkey hunting - property has creek bottom habitat, timber and tall grasses
- 84 acres in Wetland Reserve Program has NRCS-approved wildlife food plot areas
- Building site is surveyed off and NOT in Wetland Reserve (bldg site marked with red star on google aerial)
- Truro exit is approximatly 20 minutes to greater Des Moines area
- Area is known for trophy whitetail and excellent turkey hunting
- Pheasant populations are climbing in this area and this property has nice grass habitat for pheasant and quail
- Located 1 mile southeast of Interstate 35 Truro exit 47 - less than 25 minutes to the Des Moines area and the airport
- Building site overlooks property and faces south - ideal for walkout basement
- Mature timber along creek provides nice archery stand sites and roosting trees for turkeys
- Pounded deer trails and deer rubs show that deer spend a lot of time on this farm - see pics
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Warren County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.