A perfect property for the family looking for a very accessible cabin in a quiet setting with social opportunities and all the other unique features this area has to offer. The 8500 acre + Yellow River Forest is just around the corner offering World Class hunting, mild to expert level hiking trails, kayak or canoeing waters and top level Trout fishing streams. The Mississippi River is a short drive away adding boating and more excellent fishing and water recreation opportunities to take advantage of. A community maintained road system assures year-a- round access. The community pond and gazebo allow a relaxing place to go when you want to stay near. The amazing views here are typical of this unique upper Mississippi Valley Bluff Country. When winter sets in you have a warm place to come back to after enjoying an endless list of popular cold weather activities this area is also famous for. This is your chance to be part of a community of like- minded people who love being here for all the reasons mentioned above and more. There is plenty of rugged terrain in this part of the state and this tract allows you to enjoy it at a comfortable distance.
- Pine- log, one level home with 1440 square feet of total living area and 3 large bedrooms
- Wooded setting has great views, plenty of open area to enjoy and a large parking area
- Newly- Built in 2012 and awaiting first occupant
- Rustic but modern interior design featuring open floor plan in vaulted kitchen and living area
- Under an hour drive to Prairie Du Chein Wisconsin, Waukon, Lansing and Harpers Ferry, Iowa
- 416 square foot covered porch with great view
- #1 Iowa county for trophy registered Whitetails
- Large whitetail, turkey and waterfowl populations
- Less than a two-hour drive from Waterloo, Cedar Rapids, Dubuque, Madison, La Crosse, Rochester and less than 3 hours from Rockford and Mason City
- Other area features include a wide variety of craft shops, antique stores, Cabelaâ??s & Starks Sports shops, restaurants, theaters, Pikeâ??s Peak State Park, Effigy Mounds National Monument, Isle of Capri Casino
- Cabin owner association
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.