The Rubidoux Creek Ranch is a premiere large cattle operation. From the magnificent ridge top views overlooking the famed Rubidoux Creek to the hayfields and ponds, the ranch reflects the cattleman's vision and the American dream of large land ownership. This ranch can be purchased with owner financing at a competitive rate. All minerals will be conveyed. This is a turn-key sale with 1,785 head of cattle, equipment, and homes. Property video coming soon. Remember, buy land; they’re not making it anymore.
- Turn-key sale with owner financing available
- Over 7000 acres of cattle pasture that is running 1700 cow/calf pairs and 85 Bulls
- Live water to pastures with 2.5 miles of beautiful Rubidoux Creek on property, 50 ponds and 14 wells
- Two sets of certified scales on ranch for shipping cattle
- New 5 wire fencing on entire perimeter and crossfenced into 50 pastures for rotational grazing
- 11 sets of working pens and fountains for ease of settling and shipping cattle
- Good road system on entire ranch
- 9 homes on property some being rented for cash flow
- 7 hay barns, multiple shops and outbuildings
- Owner financing is available on property at $14,000,000.00 down at 3% at 25 years on balance
- Houston is 26 miles away, US-60 is 23 miles away
- Roubidoux Creek is a scenic tributary to the Gasconade River in South Central Missouri named after French explorer Joseph Robidoux. It is 57.4 miles long. Due to its colder water temperatures, it is listed as a trout stream.
- Property boundaries are estimated - legal to govern on acreage total
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.