acres accessible by short trail from Crossman Ridge Road. Close to ski and snowmachine trails and canoeing and fishing on Bridge Creek Reservoir. Great recreational property or for "off the grid" living, agriculture, or horses. Privacy, beautiful summer wildflowers, and lots of wildlife in the area.
North on Sterling Hwy mile, right on West Hill Rd, continue miles, West Hill bears right and becomes Skyline Dr, continue .9 mile then bear left onto Crossman Ridge Rd (Reservoir Rd) prop on left
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Kenai Peninsula Borough Properties by Type
- Commercial Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Residential Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Ranches in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Farms in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Riverfront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Recreational Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Lakefront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.