This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
acres of beautiful view property 9 miles from downtown Homer. Unobstructed view of Kachemak Bay, the mountains, and the glaciers. Perfect for keeping horses and agricultural endeavors. Plenty of room for your dream home, shop, barn, and garage.
East End Road approx miles, turn right on Walters St,road turns left and becomes Wilderness, then turn right on Sarah St, Northeast corner of property is at intersection of Sarah and Frontier Lane
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Kenai Peninsula Borough Properties by Type
- Lakefront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Recreational Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Commercial Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Beachfront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Ranches in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Farms in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Riverfront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.