PRICE REDUCED! One of a kind farm located right on the 278 corridor west of Cullman. This farm has great potential as a hunting tract or investment property. The property lies right in the community of Bethal a few miles east of Jones Chapel. What was once a cattle farm, now is some what grown up with thick cover and bedding for deer and an abundance of small game. There is some marketable timber on the property mixed with large oaks and patches of pine. The property has a small duck hole located in the center. This property can be cleaned up and put into a great home place with road frontage on US highway 278.
- Over grown pasture holding lots of wildlife
- US highway 278 road frontage
- Located in the community of Bethal
- Marketable timber sits on the property
- Power and water available at the road
- Nice home sites tucked in the timber
- Property can be returned back into a nice farm
- Would make a great bow hunting tract
- Water, cover and food for the wildlife
- There is an old fence that goes around the property
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.