This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! Beautiful Ozark mountain land with over 3/4 mile of gently flowing Little Beaver Creek frontage. Seventy-five percent of this property is in timber with the balance in bottom ground, river, creeks, trails, roads and grass. Great hunting overall with big bucks and long beards on this wildlife sanctuary. Some key features on property are the creek frontage, elevation changes and views of mountain tops for miles around. Don’t miss this opportunity to own this farm!
- Here's a large diverse tract of land with 3/4 mile Little Beaver Creek frontage
- This farm could be used for hunting, farming, investment or to build your secluded dream property
- Property is 1 mile off blacktop road
- This farm is part of a large tract of timber and has had very little hunting pressure in the past 30 years
- Property has over 80 acres of flat bottom ground for farming
- Multiple wet weather creeks flow across property
- Small cabin on property for overnight stays
- This farm is only minutes to town and within 35 minutes to area lakes and great fishing waters
- Good timber on farm with oak, walnut and hickory to name a few
- Great whitetail deer hunting on farm and amazing turkey hunting
- Great trail system with food plots and stand sites in place
- Property lays on the Christian, Douglas and Taney County Lines and is located 60 minutes to Springfield and 45 minutes to Branson
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Douglas County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.