This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Excellent hunting property located just off the ramp on F Drive South (Exit 32) and I69 in Marshall. The property is landlocked and does not have a legal means of ingress and egress. The same family has owned the property for many years since prior to the highway being run through. When the highway was put in, a larger farm was divided by it, making this parcel landlocked. The property has a lot of deer and turkey sign on it and is part of a much larger woods and swamp which offer tremendous hunting opportunities.
- Loaded with deer and turkey sign
- Part of a much larger woods and swamp that holds many game animals
- The property is legally landlocked due to the highway being run through many years ago splitting a larger farm into two sections. Current owner has owned the property for many years, and accesses the parcel by parking on the shoulder of F Drive South (Exit 32), and walking down the entrance ramp to I69 and climbing the fence
- Small creek running through the property
- Some waterfowl hunting opportunities exist on the property
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Calhoun County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.