45 minutes north of Lafayette
Prime hunting property with frontage on Veazie Road. Less than a mile from Hwy. 10 north of Palmetto in North St. Landry Parish. This 30 +/-acre tract was planted in the Wetlands Reserve Program (WRP) in February 2014, and the hunting will only get better. A shallow water area is planned and will be constructed at the expense of the NRCS. Right across Veazie Road sits 10,000 +/- acres of woodland that is owned by a large timber company. $2,750 per acre. For more information, please contact Kyle Hubbard, Owner/Agent at 337-945-7959.
Licensed by the Louisiana Real Estate Commission, USA.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Saint Landry Parish Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Saint Landry Parish
- Ranches in Saint Landry Parish
- Farms in Saint Landry Parish
- Commercial Property in Saint Landry Parish
- Riverfront Property in Saint Landry Parish
- Recreational Property in Saint Landry Parish
- Lakefront Property in Saint Landry Parish