45 minutes north of Lafayette
Prime hunting property with frontage on Veazie Road. Less than a mile from Hwy. 10 north of Palmetto in North St. Landry Parish. This 30 +/-acre tract was planted in the Wetlands Reserve Program (WRP) in February 2014, and the hunting will only get better. A shallow water area is planned and will be constructed at the expense of the NRCS. Right across Veazie Road sits 10,000 +/- acres of woodland that is owned by a large timber company. $2,750 per acre. For more information, please contact Kyle Hubbard, Owner/Agent at 337-945-7959.
Licensed by the Louisiana Real Estate Commission, USA.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Saint Landry Parish Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Saint Landry Parish
- Commercial Property in Saint Landry Parish
- Lakefront Property in Saint Landry Parish
- Recreational Property in Saint Landry Parish
- Ranches in Saint Landry Parish
- Farms in Saint Landry Parish
- Riverfront Property in Saint Landry Parish
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.