This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This is a rare offering consisting of some of the very finest whitetail and turkey habitat in the country. A beautiful stocked 12-acre lake, a 3-acre lake and a pond provide exceptional natural beauty and great recreational opportunities. The rolling terrain is ideal for holding and growing a tremendous amount of bucks to ensure the very best of hunting this area is famous for. Several creeks run through the property creating excellent bow hunting opportunities throughout the entire property. The property has been intensely managed for trophy whitetails for over 10 years with a strict limit of mature bucks harvested each season. Several acres of food plots and standing corn or beans are left to ensure a healthy herd that calls this farm home. The turkey hunting is also top notch and would satisfy any seasoned hunter. The access is excellent to the entire property, a series of roads and trails run throughout the entire farm. There are several incredible building sites that would make the ideal place to build your dream home or lodge. For income, there are 160 tillable acres providing $32,000.00 of annual income. There is also excellent ground for growing and baling hay. For the investor, there can be added income through a hunting lease that would generate $25,000.00 per year. The seller will entertain dividing the property into smaller parcels. This property is part of a very large offering through Whitetail Properties Real Estate that will consist of more than 3200 acres of the very best properties available in the entire Midwest. Call today for more details.
- Exceptional hunting property highly managed for trophy whitetails for over 10 years
- 12-acre lake, 3-acre lake and a small pond
- 160 tillable acres providing $32,000.00 of annual income and areas for good hay production
- Excellent trail and road system for great access throughout the entire property
- Rolling terrain that is very scenic
- Mature and marketable timber
- Excellent areas for food plots
- Large block of timber that is ideal for creating a sanctuary
- Excellent building sites for a home or lodge
- Standing corn left to hold deer year-round
- Several creeks
- Great turkey hunting
- This property can be divided into smaller tracts, call for details
- Hunting lease would generate $25,000.00 of additional annual income
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Pike County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.