This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! Superb hunting and return on investment within 1 hour of Kansas City and St. Joseph with excellent access, building sites and utilities available. Easy access from the blacktop road on the southern portion of the west boundary and gravel roads on the remainder of the west and north sides. Best of all, the gently rolling terrain and timber block visibility from the roads to the interior of the property, adding to the feeling of seclusion and privacy. The thick draws and rugged creek bottoms are loaded with mature oaks and other towering trees making it ideal for bowhunting while the crop fields offer multiple options for rifle hunting. The property also has ponds, creeks and water holes. Given the abundance of water, food and cover, I was not surprised to see so much wildlife and sign when I toured this farm and the trail camera evidence is impressive! To ice the cake on this hunter's dream, there is an excellent return on investment of 3.6%. 130 m/l tillable acres are rented for $19,500 and the hunting rights are also leased for $1,300 giving you a total income of $20,800 for 2017 (hunting lease may be revocable when the property sells). The FSA office indicated that this farm may be eligible for the CRP Pollinator program as well as buffer and filter strips at attractive rates.
- Close to town: less than 1 hour to Kansas City and St. Joseph, minutes to Cameron and Gallatin
- Several home sites with utilities available
- Blacktop access to southwest corner
- Gravel access on west and north sides
- Terrain and cover block visibility from much of the roads
- Mature hardwoods and thick cover
- Multiple bedding areas and travel routes for whitetails with large blocks of timber nearby
- Excellent return on investment
- Multiple water sources including 2 ponds and a creek
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data