PRICE REDUCED!! Superb hunting and return on investment within 1 hour of Kansas City and St. Joseph with excellent access, building sites and utilities available. Easy access from the blacktop road on the southern portion of the west border and gravel roads on the remainder of the west and north sides. Best of all, the gently rolling terrain and timber block visibility from the roads to the interior of the property add to the feeling of seclusion and privacy. The thick draws and rugged creek bottoms are loaded with mature oaks and towering sycamore trees making it ideal for bowhunting while the crop fields offer multiple stand sites for rifle hunting. The property also has multiple ponds, creeks and water holes. Given the abundance of water, food and cover, I was not surprised to see so much wildlife and sign when I toured this farm and the trail camera evidence was impressive! To ice the cake on this hunter's dream, there is an excellent return on investment. The 130 m/l tillable acres are rented for $20,800 for 2016 and the farmer/operator has expressed an interest in a longer-term lease at the same rate. Or, if a buyer preferred, this farm may be eligible for a CRP contract at an attractive rate.
- Close to town: less than 1 hour to Kansas City and St. Joseph, minutes to Cameron and Gallatin
- Several home sites with utilities available
- Blacktop access to southwest corner
- Gravel access on west and north sides
- Terrain and cover block visibility from much of the roads
- Mature hardwoods and thick cover
- Multiple bedding areas and travel routes for whitetails with large blocks of timber nearby
- Excellent return on investment
- Multiple water sources including 2 ponds and a creek
- Hasn't been hunted since 2014
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.