This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Tucked into a quiet valley complete with tillable land, pole barn, timber and neighbors that practice good land management and QDM, this property is set up to shoot trophy bucks! The home is a very well maintained family residence. The kitchen is well appointed with updated features. Your children will enjoy their privacy in the 3 bedrooms in the basement, complete with in-floor heat and a walkout to hardscape, fire pit, and pond. The rest of the home is heated with 2 pellet stoves for a deep soothing warmth and the ultimate in energy efficiency. Walk out your door to a hunting paradise. There is a long ridge that culminates at this property with a saddle that is heavily used by deer as they cross the ridge to the crop fields and water below. I found a saddle at the tip of this ridge with nice rubs and scraping activity indicating this is a pinch point you will want to be in next fall. As the ridge meets the field, there are two corn/soybean fields waiting to nourish your trophy before the ridge falls off to a tag alder swamp on the valley floor. The property is nicely balanced with about 20 acres of woods, 20 acres of tillable and 20 acres of home/CRP land. With a little effort, a nice pine plantation or orchard could really enhance your new hunting farm and residence. If you have been looking for trophy land to hunt right outside your door, then you owe it to yourself to take a look at this! Call me today to schedule a private tour.
- Beautiful updated farm home tucked into a charming valley in Nelson
- In the heart of trophy deer country in a heavy QDM area
- Timbered hillsides behind, CRP grass with babbling brook in front
- Quiet neighborhood with well-maintained homes
- Professional landscape with Koi pond
- Steel pole barn, detached garage with storage above or a potential man cave
- Excellent deer hunting right out the back door
- A 190â?? class buck was taken Â½ mile from here and was recently featured in Field and Stream according to the owner
- The CRP grass in front has been tilled for corn but now serves as an excellent escape cover as evident by the numerous mud beaten trails leading into it
- A long ridge culminates at this property and filters the deer off the ridge to the tag alder swamp below
- Well-maintained home with many updates, in-floor heat in basement, updated mechanicals
- Taxes in 2015 $2459.32
- Mondovi School District
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Buffalo County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.