This property has a very good yield history and offers above average cash rent opportunities. Annual cash rent could bring between $9,000 and $10,000. This would be a great investment for the hunter looking for a mix of timber and tillable ground that would produce income to help make the mortgage payment.
- Approximately 50 well drained tillable acres
- Above average annual yield
- Approximately 15 acres of timber and brushy ground
- Great edge deer hunting
- Potential food plot locations
- Neighboring properties contain good wildlife habitat
- Access from County Road West 500 North
- Cash rent opportunities
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.