If you are looking for a cropland investment with annual income and the ability to enjoy mother nature’s bounty, then this may be the one. The opportunity also exists to create additional income by leasing the hunting rights. While walking this farm we saw numerous deer, turkey, wood ducks, and a couple of bald eagles. The productive farmland will provide a steady income to the new owners and the farmer has already agreed to work with the new buyer. Call for a showing of this great property today.
- Approximately 125 acres of productive tillable with additional areas that could be opened up or perfect left for food plots
- Approximately 25 acres of woods and a small slough
- Over 1000â€™ of Wabash River frontage
- Good access to the farm from well-maintained county roads
- Electric available if interested in the addition of a future pivot or pumps for waterfowl hunting
- With the addition of some shallow water impoundments, hunting waterfowl would be incredible
- Only a 15 minute drive off of I-64
- Approximately 30 minutes from Evansville
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.