This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
The property will be Auctioned by Kurtz Auction & Realty Company, March 29, 2017, at 6 PM. If you are looking for a cropland investment with annual income and the ability to enjoy mother nature’s bounty, then this may be the one. The opportunity also exists to create additional income by leasing the hunting rights. While walking this farm we saw numerous deer, turkey, wood ducks, and a couple of bald eagles. The productive farmland will provide a steady income to the new owners and the farmer has already agreed to work with the new buyer. Call for a showing of this great property today.
- Kurtz Auction & Realty Company
- March 29, 2017, at 6 PM
- Auction Site is Poseyville Community Center located at 60 N. Church St., Poseyville, IN
- Selling 3 Tracts, Total 193 Acres M/L
- See Also Gibson 39
- Wabash Township
- The purchaser shall pay 10% of the purchase price as a down payment at the auction site at the conclusion of bidding. The balance is due with delivery of the deed on or before May 15th, 2017.
- Approximately 125 acres of productive tillable with additional areas that could be opened up or perfect left for food plots
- Approximately 25 acres of woods and a small slough
- Over 1000â?? of Wabash River frontage
- Good access to the farm from well-maintained county roads
- Electric available if interested in the addition of a future pivot or pumps for waterfowl hunting
- With the addition of some shallow water impoundments, hunting waterfowl would be incredible
- Only a 15 minute drive off of I-64
- Approximately 30 minutes from Evansville
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data