This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED! Located In the Foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, this farm has something for everyone. The property has the potential to be an income producing farm, a great recreational tract, a cattle farm or an excellent hunting farm. There are 5 established food plots, a dove field and approximately 20 acres of tillable land. A creek runs the width of the property near the north border. This property has a history of producing trophy bucks. In addition to big deer, the farm is also loaded with turkeys and the land owner has a few really good dove hunts every year. This is a one of a kind property and won't last long. Give us a call today!
- Diverse wildlife habitat
- Trophy managed with low pressure for over 30 years
- History of big bucks killed
- Great soils
- Established food plots and stand locations
- Beautiful creek runs width of property on north end
- Damming creek can produce a 9+ acre pond
- Loaded with deer and turkeys
- Established dove field
- Multiple edges, food sources, bedding areas, hardwoods and native grasses
- 20+ acres of tillable (possible income)
- Potential to buy 1500 sq. ft. home with property (possible income)
- Longterm tenant has home is currently leased for $600/month
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Carroll County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.