This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED! Country living at it’s finest can be found on this one of a kind turnkey property! A beautiful and well-maintained home greets you as you pull in the drive. The home features a covered back patio, which is perfect for viewing the abundant wildlife, taking in those gorgeous country sunsets or entertaining guests. A south facing sunroom equipped with a wood burning stove makes the perfect place to relax after a long day of work or play. Across the entire property are numerous improvements that add value and functionality. A 40x40 barn with 3 horse stalls and plenty of storage would suit the equine owner perfectly! Newly built steel corrals and large pens equipped with automatic waterers surround the barn and would make an ideal setup for equine enthusiasts or for raising cattle. A well-designed cattle working facility equipped with a hydraulic squeeze chute and portable load out chute would be ideal for any beef producer. Mature groves of trees not only provide excellent roosting for the large flock of turkeys that live on the property but would also provide excellent winter protection for livestock. Several grazing paddocks have been cross-fenced around the property with underground water lines supplying fresh water to each. A highly productive alfalfa field is located on the property as well and would provide the owner with livestock feed or rental income. A large number of turkey and mule deer frequent the property as no hunting has been allowed in several years. If you’re looking for a clean, quiet place to enjoy all that country living has to offer then this property deserves your inspection!
- Property is located 4.5 miles southwest of Hershey, 15 miles from North Platte, 250 miles from Denver, CO
- An exceptional turn-key equine, cow/calf or hunting property
- 3 bedroom 2 bath home, 36x29 3 car detached garage, 40x40 horse barn, granary and dog kennel
- Approximately 40 acres of dryland alfalfa for feed or rental income
- Excellent road access
- Incredible amount of turkey and mule deer on the property
- Very new perimeter and interior fencing throughout the property
- Functional and efficient cattle working facility with sorting pens
- Good grazing paddocks equipped with underground waterlines
- Mature tree belts for winter protection
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Lincoln County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.