This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED! Without a doubt, this is one of the most diverse unimproved properties on the market within a reasonable distance of the Capitol City! Just under 90% of these acres are income producing AND the recreational opportunities are endless. There are 105 +/- tillable acres primarily on the west quarter, 111 +/- acres of good clean pasture or hay ground on the east quarter, and 65 +/- acres of CRP conveniently located at the center of the property. A deep draw slices through the center of the property and provides timber cover amongst the established CRP grasses. Two ponds on the property offer excellent sources of water for both livestock and wildlife. There is an existing well that has the capability to supply enough water for livestock, a getaway cabin, or even a permanent residence. Both Wildwood Lake and Branched Oak State Recreational Areas are less than a few miles away. You could easily sit in your tree stand in the morning, walk the CRP for upland birds, decoy ducks (or go fishing) on either state park lake, and be back in the tree stand for an evening sit. The possibilities are seemingly endless! Don’t miss your opportunity to own this diverse of a property in an ideal location.
- Located 40 minutes from Lincoln and 1 hour 20 minutes from Omaha
- Only 3 miles north of Branched Oak SRA and 1.5 miles west of Wildwood Lake SRA
- Excellent county road access across the front of the property
- 15 GPM Well (G-117086) with spigots in multiple locations throughout the property
- Electric available with lines running through the property
- Terraced and tiled tillable acres with mainly Class III soils
- Very clean pasture/hay ground
- Timbered draw with 65 +/- CRP acre borders (Exp 2022)
- Above average internal and perimeter fences
- Two ponds
- Centrally located cattle working area
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data