11+/- acre lakefront lot with 400+/- feet of frontage on Pleasant River Lake. Sandy frontage offers excellent swimming. Power is nearby. The lake is 949+/- acres with a maximum depth of 52+/- feet. The principle fishery is splake and small mouth bass. Located about 50 miles east of Bangor, Maine via Route 9. Call Pete 207-794-4338
From Brewer take Rt 9 to mile marker 239 turn right onto West Pleasant River Lake Road. Go 2.15 miles lot on left. Look for sign.
Road Frontage Desc
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Washington County Properties by Type
- Lakefront Property in Washington County
- Recreational Property in Washington County
- Beachfront Property in Washington County
- Residential Property in Washington County
- Commercial Property in Washington County
- Riverfront Property in Washington County
- Ranches in Washington County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.