This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This historic homestead built around 1865 is an original settler’s residence. This home has been well cared for and has all the newest updates yet has not lost the historic charm. The home is situated along a beautiful long drive tucked back in the rolling hills and timber along a creek. A beautiful and peaceful setting surrounds this property. An abundance of wildlife calls these hills home and will provide the outdoor enthusiast endless opportunities to hunt or nature watch.
- Southeast of Brainard, 30 miles to Lincoln, 40 miles to Fremont, or 45 miles to West Omaha
- Historic homestead settlerâ??s home completely remodeled and updated and a preserved historic charm
- Home features 2 fireplaces, movie theater entertainment system, 3 beds and 2 baths, large and open family room and eat in kitchen. Must see to appreciate
- 60x40 machine shed, 2 car detached garage
- Live water is provided by the gently flowing creek that dissects the acreage
- Tons of wildlife can be found calling this acreage home, deer, turkey, pheasants, quail, and predator hunting
- Beautiful views of the creek valley and rolling hills provide a gorgeous setting for a home, weekend retreat, small business, hobby farm, or bed and breakfast. So many opportunities with this peaceful acreage. Must see to truly appreciate
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data