This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
QDMA plays a vital role as a tool to ensure the success of hunters on the property they manage for quality, mature whitetails. This property has been strategically manicured and QDMA managed for over two years with proof of the results on camera and the wall. Three prime hunt locations have been identified and dialed in for results and varying wind conditions. Two 15’ Banks Tower blinds are in place with the soil tested and fertilized to produce lush food plots. The crop ground produces some return on your investment while holding and attracting a solid deer population. This property offers every aspect you need to grow, hold and manage trophy whitetail in northeast Kansas, known for great genetics. With a significant creek, alfalfa fields, crop fields seclusion and ideal topography that shapes perfectly for hunting you’ll be hard pressed to find another property virtually turnkey ready to hunt. While you have the map open on your screen call me to review the details, I assure you once you take a virtual tour you’ll soon want to set a date to walk it. The gas line that runs underground opened up a great swath of timber for an ideal food plot site. With road frontage on two sides you could build a great home or hunt cabin overlooking the beautiful creek on the edge of the East timber offering opportunities for trophy success right out the back door. The topography of the creek would create an amazing location to build and flood a significant lake with minimal dirt work.
- Prime north to south gas line cut through the timber with food plot and Banks Blind in place
- Hidden crop fields for secluded comfort and green screen from road traffic
- Quality deer genetics on camera and wall
- Two strategically placed Banks Blind Towers set up
- Timber food plot with tree stand sites established
- Current crop revenue on 24+/- acres
- Key access established for varying wind directional hunts
- Current north and east Brome Grass/clover could be added to tilled acres 21+/- acres
- Year round creek cuts through property for water source
- Beautiful lodge site with a majestic creek view
- Turkey/quail abundant
- Road frontage on 2 sides with utilities
- Potential for a beautiful/sizable pond/lake site
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Jefferson County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.