About once a year a small acreage tract comes along that really catches my eye. This one really got my attention for several reasons: Easy access to utilities, great area with good trophy potential, mature timber that can be managed/selectively harvested for better habitat and help pay for improvements, overall eye appeal, seclusion, and good neighbors. This farm is perfect for a couple hunting buddies or a father/son duo. If you're looking for a beautiful home site, this one is perfect. Call today, ones like this don't last long.
- Beautiful secluded building site with nearby utilities
- Camping area with tow behind camper included
- Marketable timber
- 3 good sized food plots with room for more
- Great area with limited pressure on surrounding properties
- 20 years of QDM practiced, owners have never taken any young/immature bucks and the trail cam pics show multiple mature bucks roam the area
- This is an all around great hunting farm in one of the top Boone and Crockett counties in the state
- 35 minutes to Bowling Green; 1.5 hours to Nashville, TN; 2 hours to Louisville
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.