Located right off of I-20, this is an excellent tract for recreation, future timber revenue or commercial/residential development! Bordered by three creeks and holding plenty of game, hunters will be sure to love this property as it offers very easy access and great privacy. This place has a lot of potential for numerous uses.
- Located right off of Exit 175 on I-20
- Offers great hunting with 3 creeks bordering it
- Mixed pine/hardwood timber that will be ready to thin in a few years
- 25 Minutes from Augusta, Less than 2 Hours from Atlanta
- Has 3 established food plots on it now. Could easily expand their size or put in more plots
- Under a 10-year conservation easement that gives HUGE tax break
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.