Don’t miss your opportunity to escape the rat race and make a living doing what you love - hunting and fishing! Mike Noskoviak of Superior Guides and Outfitters-Wisconsin has enjoyed decades of successful hunting for all big game offered in the North Woods of Wisconsin. Now his entire operation is for sale. Mike owns 676.95 private acres surrounded by 15,000 acres of lightly hunted land in Ashland County. The camp is exactly what hunters expect. Warm, dry and comfortable and completely off the grid! It comes complete with generators, propane appliances, and solar electricity. Mike's father was a logger and Mike built his camp in the tradition of a turn-of-the- century logging era camp. A large kitchen and sitting room sits below an upstairs bunk style sleeping quarters which can bed 12 hunters. There is an additional “Church” bunk house where eight hunters can bed down. This is a turn key operation, down the knives and forks, ready for you step in! Mike has years of documented success financially as well as many decades of trophies to show this is a first-class operation. Mike has been featured in such notable publications as Petersens Bow Hunting, NRA North America, Outdoor Life, and “River Monsters-TV show” on the History Channel to name just a few. Mike offers hunts for Predators, Bear, Trophy Whitetail, Grouse and he also offers wilderness outpost-guided float trips for the elusive Musky! While Mike's private acres sit within 15,0000 acres of the Bad River Indian Reservation, there are thousands more acres of the Chequamegon National Forest and the Iron County State Forest in which to hunt. There is ample room to keep hunters happy and pressure low. I have hunted this camp and Mike Noskoviak is a class act and a good friend thanks to the time I spent with him. As and added bonus to the lucky owner, the current owner, Mike Noskowiak, will be staying on for two seasons to help assist in the transfer of ownership and consult with guiding advice at no charge to the new owner. All hunts that may be booked with Superior Guides and Outfitters will be honored and the highest level of service will be maintained. Start your new business with a book of business! Look at Mikes website and then call me for a private day of touring. Don’t miss this opportunity, call today! (owner will consider a split of any parcels and may consider owner financing)
- Largest buck to date was a 213â?? Booner
- Deer populations are strong here and estimated at 20 deer per square mile
- Human pressure is almost zero
- With seasonal weather, hunters report seeing 40-60 bucks a week on all day sits
- 80% opportunity rate on bucks 130â?? or larger
- 20% opportunity rate on bucks 160â?? or larger
- Wilderness outpost hunts for bear and float trips on the Bad River for Musky
- Traditional logging camp style bunk house sleeps 12 with a second bunkhouse sleeping 8
- Box blinds, ladder stands, gator, ATV, generators, solar panels etc. are just a few examples of the included gear
- Featured in Petersens Bow Hunting Magazine, Outdoor Life and Buck Masters as recent as 2015
- Also, featured in Fur-Fish N game, Bow and Arrow Magazine, Michigan Woods and Waters and NRA North America
- 15 miles to Ashland, approximately 3.5 hours to Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Tax documents will be shared upon submission of an offer to purchase as part of the due diligence phase
- Taxes in 2016 approximately $7184.13
- Income taxes will be provided going back to 2013
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.