This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This is your chance to buy a prime trophy whitetail hunting farm, in the Driftless region. This farm has multiple access points including top access. Approximately 5 acres of bottom tillable acres can be put into food plots adding to the ridge top food plots already established. Upper Iowa River frontage along with a potential cabin or home site with great access from Mauss Road creates a rare opportunity to own a truly special property. Awesome views of the river valley and surrounding bluffs are found throughout the property. Short distances on gravel from paved Lycurgus Road make all season access to the property a breeze. Large deer and turkey populations along with other abundant wildlife in the area help to explain the rich hunting heritage found in this unique part of the state. Excellent fishing opportunities minutes away whether you enjoy stream fishing for trout, small river fishing from kayak or canoe, or big river fishing on the Mississippi for walleye, smallmouth bass, northern pike, panfish, and catfish. This really is the perfect place for the year-round outdoor loving family.
- Sellers will consider selling more or less acres including tillable
- Some pictures shown are on adjacent land not currently listed for sale
- Hunting access from Wild Ridge Road and Mauss Rd
- Tillable acres currently rented for $200 per acre annually
- Upper Iowa River access and phenomenal valley views
- Potential home or cabin site with access from Mauss Road
- Allamakee County is a top trophy whitetail-producing county in Iowa
- Excellent water recreational opportunities in the area including top-level fishing for trout, smallmouth and walleye
- Access by short distance on gravel road from hard surfaced county road
- Less than 30 minutes from Waukon and Lansing
- Low taxes expected but need to be determined
- Proposed hunting/recreational access easements shown on map
- Trail-cam pix may be from adjacent acres owned by seller
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Allamakee County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.