This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!!! This is your chance to buy a prime trophy whitetail hunting farm, in the Driftless region. Approximately 5 acres of bottom tillable acres can be put into food plots adding to the ridge top food plots already established. Upper Iowa River frontage along with a potential cabin or home site with great access from Mauss Road creates a rare opportunity to own a truly special property. Awesome views of the river valley and surrounding bluffs are found throughout the property. Short distances on gravel from paved Lycurgus Road make all season access to the property a breeze. Large deer and turkey populations along with other abundant wildlife in the area help to explain the rich hunting heritage found in this unique part of the state. Excellent fishing opportunities minutes away whether you enjoy stream fishing for trout, small river fishing from kayak or canoe, or big river fishing on the Mississippi for walleye, smallmouth bass, northern pike, panfish, and catfish. More acreage available. This really is the perfect place for the year-round outdoor loving family.
- More acreage available
- Some pictures shown are on adjacent land not currently listed for sale
- Access from Mauss Rd
- Tillable acres currently rented for $200 per acre annually
- Upper Iowa River access and phenomenal valley views
- Potential home or cabin site with access from Mauss Road
- Allamakee County is a top trophy whitetail-producing county in Iowa
- Excellent water recreational opportunities in the area including top-level fishing for trout, smallmouth and walleye
- Access by short distance on gravel road from hard surfaced county road
- Less than 30 minutes from Waukon and Lansing
- Low taxes expected but need to be determined
- Trail-cam pix may be from adjacent acres owned by seller
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data