This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!!! Motivated sellers offering the option of owner financing. Large acreage, timber, income, location, location, location… Not much more a diehard deer hunter could ask for. Lewis County has historically outpaced the rest of the state when it comes to growing LARGE antlered bucks. In no small part, that is a result of the rich fertile soils of the Ohio River Bottom where this farm is located. However, the property isn't just about big bucks. There is a very structurally sound Antebellum-style home built by the family's ancestors in 1860 that could easily be turned into living quarters for an outfitter's guest or restored into a real showpiece home with historic flair. The home features a large columned porch, gorgeous curved staircase, 6 fireplaces, and cherry woodwork throughout that was harvested from the property during construction. Multiple old barns sit on the property adding more historic ambiance. The home was occupied by descendants of the original owners until 2 years ago. The property sits atop a large deep water aquifer that supplies water to the home as well as all of Flemming County! Additional income (approximately $1000/annually) is derived from a coin operated well which provides drinking water and water for livestock to some of the locals. A willing entrepreneur could potentially turn this into a much larger income source by bottling an endless all natural water supply. There is also a neighboring 160 acres currently for sale that would make in excess of 520 continuous acres of big buck paradise.
- 100+ acres of fertile Ohio River Bottom crop land currently leased for $15,000 annually through 2016
- Historic Antebellum-style home built in 1860 complete with cherry woodwork throughout
- Excellent deer hunting in Kentucky's all time #1 Boone and Crockett producing county
- Access to the Ohio River for fishing
- Year-round slough that occassionally holds ducks and could easlily be improved to draw ducks from the river
- Large aquifer beneath the land providing clean fresh water and an additional income source by providing drinking water and livestock water to locals (currently approximately $1000 annually)
- Nice creek dissects the property
- Multiple "hollars" and huntable topography
- One of the last properties on a dead end road
- 2260' of road frontage
- 1 hour 50 minutes to Cincinnati, OH; 3 hours to Columbus, OH; 5 hours 45 minutes to Pittsburgh, PA; 2 hours 30 minutes to Charleston, WV; 6 hours 30 minutes to Charlotte, NC
- Owner Financing Available
- Motivated Sellers
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Lewis County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.