Large tracts like this located so close to Fayetteville are a rare find. Conveniently located south of West Fork on Winn Creek Rd makes getting to and from almost effortless. With unlimited hunting and recreational opportunities as well as abundant wildlife in the area makes this a perfect place for an outdoor enthusiast. Deer, bear, and turkey, as well as other small game, helps produce a hunter’s paradise. The property offers hardwood timber with large flat ridge tops that make perfect places to hunt or beautiful, potential building sights. There are three small creeks on the acreage that provides an abundant water source in addition to numerous majestic waterfalls scattered throughout. A person could also explore the many different cliff features as well as small caves on the property. This tract has so much to offer, from hunting and recreational opportunities to numerous potential building sights with great views of the Ozark Mountains. It will not be available long. Please call today to schedule your private tour.
- Great location south of Fayetteville
- Conveniently located minutes from West Fork
- Unlimited hunting and recreational opportunities
- County electric is available to the property
- Hardwood timber throughout
- Three creeks that provide an abundant water source
- Numerous majestic waterfalls
- Several cliff features as well as small caves scattered throughout
- Abundant wildlife in the area that includes deer, turkey and bear
- Large flat ridge tops that provide a great hunting opportunities as well as building sights
- Panoramic views of the Ozark Mountains
- Priced to SELL!
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.