This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Are you looking for a small farm that hunts big? This an excellent hunting and investment property which shares its north border with the JL Lester WMA. JL Lester WMA is a 477-acre wildlife management area open to hunting, fishing, camping, pre-season scouting, hiking, picnicking, canoeing, an archery range, and other recreational uses. There are approximately 35 acres of 15-year-old planted pines which provide a safe haven for turkeys, deer, quail, and other small game. The terrain is mostly rolling hills with a number of established 4-wheeler trails. A small portion of the property is in pasture and nearly 10 acres of hardwood bottom provide a dense understory where deer feel comfortable calling home. Access to the property is off Woodfall Road, which is a blacktop county road. This property would make a great addition to any investment portfolio given the established timber and rising property values in the area. Don’t miss the opportunity to own such a unique property.
- 35 Acres of 15 year old pines
- 10+ acres of hardwood bottoms
- Shares north border with JL Lester WMA (477 acre Wildlife Management Area)
- Area activities include hunting, fishing, camping, horseback riding, hiking, canoeing, archery and more
- Power, water, cable, phone available
- Excellent set up for deer and turkey hunting
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data