This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This is a very nice timber tract with 15+-year-old planted pines ,mature hardwood bottoms, and rolling topography. Located a few minutes south of Cedartown, this farm is in an excellent location. The property has access from a paved road and has an extensive internal roadway system. Its hard to find a farm with excellent hunting, great infrastructure, and merchantable timber at such a great price. The bottoms provide cover and act as a safe haven for deer, with plenty of agriculture all around, this piece really holds deer. The mature planted pines are prime habitat for turkeys and quail. The possibilities for this farm are endless. Please contact me today to learn more.
- Power, water, cable, phone available
- Excellent set up for deer and turkey hunting
- 75 Acres of 15+ year old planted pines
- Managed pine plantation
- JL Lester WMA is right across the street
- Beautiful hardwood bottoms
- 1-1/2 hour drive from Chattanooga and Atlanta
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data