This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This property is in an ideal location for an outdoorsman who likes to hunt, fish and do it all. It is a great mix of habitat perfect for deer, bear and grouse. With tons and tons of state and county tax-forfeit land to use in the area as well. The real kicker is that it lies just south of the World Famous Rainy River. It is only a few short miles to the Birchdale boat ramp on the Rainy River. Anybody who knows about the Rainy knows the amazing MONSTER walleye, muskie and sturgeon fishing that exist within its banks. Lake of the Woods equally as amazing for walleye, muskie, northern pike. Also, some amazing duck and goose hunting opportunities exist near Rainy River and Lake of the Woods area.
- Great hunting for deer, bear and grouse
- Only minutes away from the world famous Walleye fishery the Rainy River Birchdale access
- Catch Monster walleyes, hunt deer and shoot some grouse all in the same day
- Approximately 30 minutes to world famous Lake of the Woods and approx. 50 minutes to Upper Red Lake
- Thousands of acres of state and county tax forfeit land bordering and in the area
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data