This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! This property is located in an often overlooked part of Iowa. It is easy to get to and with access on the north and the south, makes access to and from your stands perfect. The property has been managed for several years to grow and hold big whitetails - just look at the photos. If you are looking for a combination property, this is it. The pheasant population in the area is as high as any place in Iowa. This is the headwaters of the Iowa River and the numerous sloughs hold many ducks and geese. The existing food plots and box blinds make the property ready to hunt. There is good income on the property with the hay and CRP.
- A great managed property surrounded by great habitat that has been managed for quality deer
- Existing food plots and permanent blinds on the property
- Access from the north and the south
- Great genetics and a good number of large deer (see photos)
- GREAT pheasant and duck hunting on the property. I saw several pheasants while on the property
- Tremendous travel corridoir and pinch points with a very thick sanctuary
- Hay production from the past 3 years is as follows: 2012 - 118 tons @ $132/ton = $17,500; 2013 - 116 tons @ $125/ton = $14,500; 2014 - 90 tons @ $110/ton = $9,900 (very dry year not normal production); 2015 - 106 tons @ $10,000
- CRP income on 20 acres is $2580$/year
- Minutes south of Dows and under 1 hour north from Ames
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Franklin County
- Franklin County Properties by City
- Hampton, IA Land for Sale
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.