PRICE REDUCED!! If you’re interested in a smaller tract that hunts big, you MUST check out this farm! This sprawling hunting tract has hardwood timber, creek bottoms, cedar thickets, willow brush and mature river bottom timber. This diversity creates a tremendous amount of edges due to cover style changes, which are very attractive for wildlife and big mature whitetails. This farm is located just west of Redfield in an area that is known to consistently produce big bucks. I know of two +200” deer that have been taken within 1 mile of this farm in past years. If you live in the Des Moines Metro you can be at this farm in under 35 minutes! If you are looking for a high-quality hunting tract that’s close to home with big buck potential, schedule your private showing today!
- Due to its sprawling layout, this farm hunts much larger than the total number of acres
- This farm has cover diversity from the many edges that are formed from the variety of cover types: hardwood timber, cedar thickets, grasslands, river bottom timber, creek bottoms and willow thickets
- Located at the end of a dead-end road, this farm is protected from thru-traffic and road pressure
- A 12â?? easement from Zack Lane to west edge of the property provides year-round access
- Property is loaded with deer and turkey sign (see trail camera pictures)
- Multiple potential food plot locations exist on this farm
- The South Raccoon River borders the southern edge of this property and offers unique access during deer season as well as off-season small mouth and catfish fishing opportunities
- Located 3 miles west of Redfield, just north of Diamondhead Lake and only 35 miles from West Des Moines
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.