201 acres, more or less, of prime recreational and/or development property with an approximately 15 acre private lake and improved pasture land. This property also has approximately 65 acres of beautiful woods with good deer and turkey hunting. There is fencing and cross-fencing along with barn and shop area. There is also several hundred feet of bluff on Crowley's Ridge overlooking the delta. On clear nights you can see the skyline of Memphis.
Other Features: This property includes a 3,000 square foot manufactured home with a private electric gate entrance. There is also county road frontage, city water, good fishing, and numerous building sites that have been identified.
HUNTING: The farm has been highly developed for deer and turkey hunting and has several food plots and deer stands in place. The terrain has a gentle roll to it and access to all areas of the property are easily accessible.
LOCATION: The property is located 45 minutes west of Memphis, 15 minutes south of Wynne, Arkansas near Village Creek State Park at Forrest City.
Golfing, a hospital, shopping and a community college are only minutes from the property.
Very private setting!
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Saint Francis County Properties by Type
- Lakefront Property in Saint Francis County
- Recreational Property in Saint Francis County
- Residential Property in Saint Francis County
- Ranches in Saint Francis County
- Farms in Saint Francis County
- Commercial Property in Saint Francis County
- Hunting Land in Saint Francis County