This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Pure hunt ability is what this farm has to offer! This property sits several hundred feet off of dead-end county gravel road. Immediately as you enter the property a small ridge runs off to your left offering a great place to build a cabin. As you meander the ATV trails through the farm you will notice several open areas (2+ acres) that would make ideal food plot locations. A quick glance at the topo map will show you exactly where the deer are bedding. With large ag crop fields to the south, this farm could become the prime bedding/staging farm in the area. Just from my visit, it was evident there are large amount of deer using the farm. The neighbors that I met are QDM minded so you’ll have the opportunity to pass those good 3-year-old bucks knowing that they can make it one more year. The landowner states the property hasn’t been timbered since 1992 so there is some marketable timber to be harvested. Give me a call today if you’re looking for a great long-term hunting farm.
- All timber tract with several small food plots scattered throughout the property
- Property sits in a great neighborhood with low-pressure neighbors
- Completely secluded property with zero road frontage
- Accessible via a 30â?? easement. Utilities allowed
- Timber was last harvested in 1992 so new owner may harvest some trees
- A portion of the property has been surveyed
- Several open areas could easily be converted to food plots
- Available to purchase separately from the land: John Deere 450D bulldozer
- Great neighborhood
- Located 30 minutes from Cape Girardeau, MO â?? 2.5 hours from St. Louis, MO â?? 5.5 hours from Chicago
- Rolling topography with several ridges, draws and small creek bottoms
- Annual taxes: $90
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Alexander County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.