You will love the views looking out over the south end of picturesque Aeneas Valley. Lots of southern exposure for your off-grid home. 40 acres of varied terrain - some level, some rolling and some slope. Abundant wildlife include deer, bear, coyote, cougar, grouse, turkey, and wild horses! Lots of aspen trees and a seasonal spring. The summer nighttime sky is unbelievable from here - you can almost reach out and touch the stars! Small rustic cabin that may work as a storage shed or ?
From Tonasket E 13 mi on Hwy 20 and R onto Aeneas Vly Rd. Go 13 mi and L on Frosty Ck Rd. Go 1 mi and R on dirt rd (at row of mailboxes). Go 1 3/4 mi to property on both sides of road.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Okanogan County Properties by Type
- Beachfront Property in Okanogan County
- Recreational Property in Okanogan County
- Residential Property in Okanogan County
- Lakefront Property in Okanogan County
- Riverfront Property in Okanogan County
- Undeveloped Land in Okanogan County
- Commercial Property in Okanogan County