Click a smaller image above to view a full size version.
Loading Tax Data
Hidden Oaks RV park is located on Lamar Peninsula just across the bridge from Rockport/Fulton. This quiet relaxed resort, hidden among the live oak trees, offers a quiet relaxed atmosphere just minutes away from Aransas Bay, St. Charles Bay, and Copano Bay in the South Texas Coastal Bend. Rockport/Fulton is located just across the bridge and Corpus Christi is less than an hour away with such attractions as the USS Lexington, Texas Aquarium, museums and entertainment.
* 6.18 acres covered in large live oak trees
* 51 RV spaces with room to add at least 25 more sites
* 44 x 120 metal building, insulated, roll up rear doors, large meeting room, office, 2 bath rooms, 2 bedroom apartment, kitchen, laundry, office club house and workshop
* Oversized lots of 40 x 80. Some lots are 100' deep and all are large enough to accommodate a boat along with RV, auto, Etc.
* Underground utilities
* Gravel roads throughout
* Electrical is 4.0 cable buried to 2.5 feet depth.115 volt 30 Amp & 50 Amp service to each site
* Water is supplied by a 196 foot deep 4" well into the Houston Aquifer with osmosis system and chloride
* Sewer system has two aerobic systems with extra collection tanks, 500 gallon separation tanks and 1,750 feet of drain field in each of two fields
* Full hook ups at every site
* 20, 30, and 50 Amp service at each site
* Two public boat ramps within 3 blocks of the resort
* All furniture in recreation room, office and shop remain with the resort. All equipment owned by the park, and all inventory on hand remain with the park. A complete list of
equipment, furnishings and inventory are available on request
* Occupancy rate is 80% to 90% year round with 100% occupied during the Winter season
* $225.00 per month per space