160 acres in Langlade County, Wisconsin
Click a smaller image above to view a full size version.
Loading Tax Data
A LandsInsight or Platinum Seller Account is Required to view Sales Comps.
Sign up or login below.
Details about the Land
Description of the Land
This is 160 acres of prime hunting and recreational property. Adjacent to DNR land and near Wolf River, this truly is a gem of Langlade County. There is rolling land with maple trees and scenic ridges with access to most areas of the property by traveling on the existing woods roads. Near Lily, Wisconsin, this parcel has utilities on Highway 55. Numerous wildlife signs lay throughout the property proving this is a serious hunters' dream parcel.
Map of Antigo, Wisconsin, 54491
- Properties for Sale in Langlade County
- Acreage for sale in Langlade County
- Beach property for sale in Langlade County
- Commercial property for sale in Langlade County
- Homes for sale in Langlade County
- Lake property for sale in Langlade County
- Residential property for sale in Langlade County
- River property for sale in Langlade County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by LandsofAmerica.com, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.