The Experts in Rural and Agricultural Financing in Missouri
FCS Financial has been lending money and support to rural MIssouri for 95
years. We are not only experts in the area of agriculture and rural property
finance but we focus on our customer's needs.
Find Your Dream Property
The people at FCS Financial are Missouri's rural lending experts. After you search the extensive list of Missouri rural and farm property, contact us. We can help you finance the property of your dreams. Find Out More
This well-balanced combination farm offers something for everyone! From rolling hills to fertile river bottoms, and brushy fingers to timbered draws this farm will fit your needs and desires. Located well off the beaten path in the northern portion of the county this farm has the location, terrain, and seclusion to be a big buck producer year in year out. While walking the farm, I noticed numerous rubs, scrapes, worn out trails and picked up a matching set of heavy sheds. There is a large percentage of this farm that is currently being tilled for row crop production providing significant income for the new owner. With some clean up there can be many more acres put into row crop production. This farm dips down into the Missouri River bottoms along the north side which any serious hunters know the track record of bucks produced by the river bottoms. There are numerous natural funnels and pinch points making this farm very easy to hunt as well as offer stand locations for the whole family and every wind direction. This farm offers the cover, habitat, and food to hold an incredible amount of deer and turkey. If you are looking for an income producing hunting farm, you will want to take a look at this one. Please call with additional questions or to schedule a showing.
- Located 25 minutes from Marshall, 1 hour 45 minutes from Kansas City and 1 hour 15 minutes from Columbia
- 110 acres are currently being tilled for row crop and are rented out on a share crop basis
- There could easily be many more acres converted to row crop production with little clean up
- 80 acres of timber providing great cover for wildlife
- 30 acres that could that could be reenrolled to CRP for additional income
- Rolling terrain, elevation changes, row crops, timbered draws makes this farm ideal for whitetail hunting
- Endless possibilities for food plot locations
- Very private and remote, providing wildlife with a pressure free habitat
- Due to the location, deer literately have thousands of acres to run on without having to cross a highway
- 2016 taxes were $548.38
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by LandsofAmerica.com, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.