Battenkill River frontage! Rare opportunity to own direct frontage on the acclaimed Battenkill, known for fantastic flyfishing and endless recreational enjoyment. This 1.7 acre parcel has over 200' of frontage. Situated at the end of a private lane, this wooded lot offers peace and privacy. Swim or fish right from your front yard.
Route 22 to Battenkill Grove Way, property at the end of the road
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Washington County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Washington County
- Lakefront Property in Washington County
- Commercial Property in Washington County
- Undeveloped Land in Washington County
- Recreational Property in Washington County
- Hunting Land in Washington County
- Ranches in Washington County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.