Secluded wooded residential building lot near Cape Charles. Almost 6 acres of peace and quiet awaits you off the beaten path. Close to the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel, boat ramps, shopping and elementary school. Nestled between the Chesapeake Bay and the Atlantic Ocean on Virginia's Eastern Shore.
From Lankford Hwy (Rt 13) South, take a left on Plantation Drive. Turn right onto Winchester Lane (before you hit the Seaside Rd.) Second lot on the right. Look for sign.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Northampton County
- Northampton County Properties by Type
- Recreational Property in Northampton County
- Residential Property in Northampton County
- Commercial Property in Northampton County
- Beachfront Property in Northampton County
- Lakefront Property in Northampton County
- Hunting Land in Northampton County
- Undeveloped Land in Northampton County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.