Over 50 acres of open land with high meadows, long unobstructed vistas, lovely sunsets, and privacy. Fabulous horse property. Located on quiet country road in the Litchfield Hills, amidst more than 600 acres in land trust and many local farms, yet near the center of Goshen and ten minutes to the shops and restaurants in the charming town of Litchfield. Soil testing to be done after homesite(s) determined. Located between #72 and #118 Pie Hill Road.
Route #63N from Litchfield to Goshen, right on Pie Hill Road.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Litchfield County
- Litchfield County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Litchfield County
- Commercial Property in Litchfield County
- Lakefront Property in Litchfield County
- Recreational Property in Litchfield County
- Undeveloped Land in Litchfield County
- Timberland in Litchfield County
- Horse Property in Litchfield County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.